William C. Helm
| phone(225) 292-6705
Mr. Helm has been practicing law in Louisiana and Mississippi for over 20 years. His active litigation practice includes Personal and Commercial Automobile Liability, Insurance, Negligence, Contracts, and Collections. In addition, Mr. Helm is a mediator with Perry Dampf Dispute Resolutions.
Mr. Helm graduated from Louisiana State University with a BA in 1986. He attended the Mississippi College School of Law where he received his JD in 1991. He was admitted to the Mississippi Bar Association in 1991 and the Louisiana Bar Association in 1994.
- Admitted to Bar: Mississippi, 1991; Louisiana, 1994
- US District Court: Middle, Eastern, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- US District Court: Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit Memberships, Honors
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Selected for membership to the Montclair Who’s Who in North America
- Member of Moot Court Board and recipient of the Alton Harvey Moot Court Award
- Awarded a rating of "AV" preeminent, representing the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards by Martindale-Hubbell